All songs and videos on playXtra.com are already available in various online platforms for download freely and is believed to be in public domain, or has been submitted by email. All songs and videos posted are believed to be posted within our rights. Here at playXtra, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
If you believe that any content appearing on playXtra.com infringes on your copyright, please let us know. E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
following information to us and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf